When you place an order or set up an account through our website, CHYPKA apparel d.o.o. will collect your name, billing address, delivery address and contact details (including email and telephone numbers). We will also keep details of all of your orders. We will collect information about your use of our website. We do not hold your payment card details. Financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment provider.
When you place an order or set up an account through our website, we will use your personal data to:
- process your orders, communicate with you about your orders, and deliver your products;
- update our records and maintain your account with us;
- prevent or detect fraud;
- ask for feedback on our products, website and services;
- conduct market research;
- monitor your browsing history within our website so that we can (i) provide you with information and suggestions to help you to improve your browsing experience; and (ii) improve our website and any services we offer to you or the public.
If you click to accept cookies, you are opting-in to CHYPKA apparel d.o.o. using your personal information for these purposes. If you do not accept our cookies, the functionality of our website will be severely limited.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party except as follows:
- If you have opted in to receiving marketing communications, we may share your information our third party service providers who provide email distribution services or with social media companies providing digital marketing services.
- We will provide your personal data to our business partners who provide, ordering, logistics, fulfilment, and other services in order to process your orders, deliver your products, and provide customer care.
- We may provide your personal data to agencies undertaking market research and analysis on our behalf. They may contact you by email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our products, website and services.
All of these disclosures would be made under contractual arrangements to ensure confidentiality, and carried out in accordance with the requirements of the relevant Data Protection regulations.
We may also use aggregated information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services. We may provide such aggregated information to third parties, but these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
Our website uses up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We also protect the security of your data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.